Friday, April 4, 2008

I've been tagged

This is new for me to be tagged except when as a child we played TAG, YOU'RE IT. The requirement here is we are supposed to tell 5 things about ourselves thus:
1.I Love to laugh & joke .
2.I 'm not a youngster in age but in spirit think I can do almost anything if I try which may be a downfall. Still have great aspirations for life.
3.Art in any medium is my love & being creative.
4.Next priority in my life is NATURE & being outdoors as I don't function well restricted to  a cave.
5. I DREAM,Imagine wildly,create as my muse dictates, learn new things often, renew the spirits, and compete artistically.I'm not obssessive with the competitiveness but do it as a means of reviving the art spirits.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh THAT's what you meant!

:: sigh :: ok I'll play...